HBC Summer Missions Team in Russia!

HBC Summer Missions Team in Russia!
Summer Camp Team!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Todd: Volume 6


I’m sure you’ve heard the news of Jim testing the both the slippery characteristics of ice and the laws of gravity. These are both true. What is not true, is that the concussion of the fall actually triggered the earthquake that hit western Indonesia at approximately the same time.

Jim is doing well and teaching as I write. He is showing off a little as he handles the scriptures with one hand tied behind his back (well actually tied to his chest).

Later today the business men will meet again and we will work through the process of developing Mission, Vision, and Values for the new fellowship organization they have formed. The process will help provide the tools for each person to develop the same for their own businesses.

Please keep both Jim’s health and fruitful outcomes from the teaching and meetings that fill our days this week in your ongoing prayers.

2 comments:

  1. LOL......I'm glad to see the picture.....it's helpful to visualize that he is ok!! You guys will not believe this but I am literally just boarding another airline for Phoenix to see my parents! Guys I could use your prayers.....my father is overwhelmed and needs my help please pray that I might be an encouragement to Him! He's struggling physically right night and under stress with his responsibilities as executor of his father's estate! I must be insane.....such a last minute decision....so unlike me! But I have a strong urge to SEE them both....I simply must go......you both will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers! I'll be home Sunday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    I just prayed for you, and for your dad. Please greet him for me. Wish I could be more direct help. If you think of a way I can, just say the word.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete