HBC Summer Missions Team in Russia!

HBC Summer Missions Team in Russia!
Summer Camp Team!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thank You!


Just want to say "thank you" for praying for me after my crash and burn. Even though there was only one possible position I slept amazingly well last night and had a good day today.

Todd and Misha have taken turns "mining" ice from outside for me to use on my shoulder several times per day. The arm is pretty useless but with a sling I can keep it immobile and keep the pain under control. Hot tip: Buy stock in generic ibuprofen, especially that which is distributed in Russia. I won't need to see a doctor until I get home.

I also want to say "thank you" again for Megan and Jen and their role in Winter Camp. Getting a photo of them together is a lot like catching Clark Kent and Superman in the same picture. They were always the ones taking pictures. From the looks on their faces in the photo here I'm guessing they were reviewing a shot of me in some kind of embarrassing situation.

While I'm at it, I'm giving thanks for Todd and what he's doing here. He's had two long meetings with entrepreneurs here and laid the foundation for them to help and support each other. This could be a huge help to Christians in the Tambov region. They're going to squeeze in one more meeting Thursday night before our class party.

And I'm indescribably thankful for HBC. Teams we have sent here have really useful and fruitful. Each one seems better than the one before. I can't wait to be back with you!

--Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment