HBC Summer Missions Team in Russia!

HBC Summer Missions Team in Russia!
Summer Camp Team!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Chocolate Delights!



Larry and Rader...are you SO jealous!!!!???? We found the chocolate delights from last year in the marketplace. Todd is my new best friend because he bought me almost THREE pounds of them. (He was the only one with rubles.) Gabe is my second new best friend because he was willing to endanger pedestrians to bring our car to a screeching stop when I spied the marketplace that possessed these wonderful treasures! YESSSS!!!! We're having a blogathon in our room. (I have to closely supervise Todd and Jen and make THEM do some blogging!) Anyway, the blogathon includes decaf Via and chocolate delights...oh so nice!

Megan!

P.S. Larry and Rader, if you want to have something to NOT be jealous of, the blogathon is in the girls' room, because the boys' bedroom has a VERY familiar
smell...

3 comments:

  1. I can just smell the aroma of chocolate clusters mingled with the aromatic bouquet of the "boys" room. Only thing missing is the subtle, but ever present, hickory accents of Larry's beef jerky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished my third slice of CHICAGO CONNECTION...oh yeah. I was planning to save a piece....but alas, it's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just noticed that the lady is exactly the same from the Market as last year. Not sure why I expected any difference. That is one brave lady, it's look just as cold as I remember and she looks just as unhappy.

    ReplyDelete